About the CellConducting Programs for Development of Faculties
Roles & Responsibilities
- Short Term Training Programme.
- Quality Improvement Programme .
- Quality Improvement Programme (Foreign University) .
- Training Programs for Physical Education Trainers/Sport- Games Teachers/Director of Sports .
- AICTE-Technical University Joint Training Programs for Teachers .
- AICTE-Technical University Joint Training Programs for Librarians.
- Research Promotion Scheme (RPS).
- AICTE Teacher Training Programs as per Teacher's Training Policy (long term)
- Travel Grant Scheme for Faculty .
- AICTE -INAE Teachers Research Fellowship Scheme for Faculty.
- AICTE -INAE -Distinguished Visiting Professorship Scheme.
- Emeritus Professor (Distinguished Practicing Engineer).
- AICTE-ISTE Induction/ Refresher Programs.
- AICTE and National Program Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Collaboration.
- Implementation of MoUs signed with technical universities.
- RTI matters related to all above tasks handled by the Bureau as PIO and FAA.
- Preparation of replies to Parliament Questions and any other information sought related to the tasks handled by the Cell.
- Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.