Training and Learning Bureau is entrusted with framing of policies related to Research and Development. Planning for strengthening and improving the working quality in Technical Education is the primary focus area of bureau.
Roles & Responsibilities
- AICTE nominates on UGC committee & AICTE expert committee regarding Central/State/ Deemed/ Private / Deemed to be University and related matters.
- Nomination of AICTE representatives on Governing bodies, finance committees, selection committees etc of Universities, Institutes and other Government bodies as sought.
- Re-constitution of the Executive Committee, Regional Committees (Eight RCs) and All India Boards. (Ten Boards)
- All works associated with Executive Committee and Council meetings.
- Pursuing Constitution of the Council with MoE
- Coordination with Technical Institutions and Research related to meetings of All India Boards.
- Training for students related to Distance Education, ODL, Professional bodies and related tasks.
- Matters related to Equivalence.
- Processing of cases related with unapproved institutions