Scholarships and Grants Bureau facilities institutes through financial assistance or administrative support for its overall quality improvement by way of research, institutional faculty and students development.
Some scholarship schemes have specially been designed for the welfare of meritorious students, girl students and differently abled students.
Scholarships and Grants Bureau is headed by Advisor and assisted by Directors and Assistant Directors, Consultants & supporting staff in carrying out its activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Improve the standard quality of faculty in the technical institutes through various funding schemes and enabling them to deal with the challenges posed in the ever-growing field of technology.
- Encouraging students to take-up higher education through PG scholarship, National Doctoral Fellowship and Pragati.
- Encouraging girl students and differently abled student to take up technical education at graduation level by providing scholarship.
- To inculcate entrepreneurship values and encouraging start-ups by students.
- Setting norms for Qualifications and pay scales of faculty members in technical education.
- Promoting Research in identified thrust areas in Technical Education.
- Facilitating upgradation of knowledge and skill by organizing training programme to teachers employed in AICTE approved technical institutions.
- Facilitating students and faculty to visit and participate in National/ International conferences, seminars, competitions and symposium etc.
- Improvement of infrastructure of the Institutes. Modernization of machinery and equipment. Keeping in view the updated curriculum.
- Motivating technical institutes to get accreditation done.
- Strengthening industry Institute interaction.