Policy and Academic Planning Bureau is entrusted with framing of policies related to various matters of academics. Planning for strengthening and improving quality in Technical Education is the primary focus area of bureau.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Annual Report- Preparation and compilation.
- AICTE nominates on UGC committee & AICTE expert committee regarding Central/State/ Deemed/ Private /Denovo Deemed to be University and related matters.
- Nomination of AICTE representatives on Governing bodies, finance committees, selection committees etc of Universities, Institutes and other Government bodies as sought.
- Re-constitution of the Executive Committee, Regional Committees (Eight RCs) and All India Boards. (Ten Boards)
- All works associated with Executive Committee and Council meetings.
- Pursuing Constitution of the Council with MHRD
- Coordination with AIBs and work related to meetings of All India Boards.
- Matters related to Distance Education, ODL, Professional bodies and related tasks.
- Matters related to Equivalence.
- Processing of cases related with unapproved institutions
Faculty Development Programme on Student Induction (FDP-SI) Web portal