About the CellA Public-Private Partnership model between the Government (through its implementing agency AICTE) and the Education Technology companies of India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To the achievement of objectives of NEAT to bring the best technological solutions in education pedagogy on a single platform for the convenience of
- Technology solutions using Artificial Intelligence for customized learning or e-content in niche areas having highly employable skills are being identified for showcasing on the portal.
- Monitor and enhance the NEAT platform/ portal to evaluate/integrate products of the shortlisted and finalized Companies with which MoUs have also been/to be signed.
- Convene NEAT Apex/Portal/Evaluation/Other Committee meeting.
- RTI matters related to all above tasks handled by the Cell as PIO and FAA.
- Preparation of replies to Parliament Questions and any other information sought related to the tasks handled by the Cell.
- Monitoring and implementing benefit to students from Economically and Socially weaker sections of society.
- Call for proposals [Invitation] for Expression of Interest (EOI) on regular basis from Ed Tech Companies.
- Monitoring learner data.
- Conducting awareness workshop/program and social media campaign for NEAT.
- Implementation of Internship Policy, Internship portal and related matters Portal of Jal Shakti Abhiyan, One student one tree, Abhiyanta Digital India, Travel portal for experts, officers and officials
- Any other work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Dr Buddha Chandrashekhar
Chief Coordinating Officer
Dr Elangovan Kariappan
Assistant Innovation Director
Ms. Shweta Bhatnagar