About the CellCMAT Cell deals with Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year to facilitates AICTE Approved Institutions/University Departments to select suitable graduates for admission into the Master’s program in Management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evolving Policy & Guidelines for CMAT
- Conduction of All India Level Test by facilitating candidates with Registration and Online Examination.
- Assessment and Announcement of Results (All India Merit / Rank List).
- Redressal of Grievances related to CMAT.
- Sharing of CMAT Results along with Data base with State Admission Authorities and University / Autonomous Institutions.