AICTE provides financial assistance to various Institutions for improvement of infrastructure, development of faculty and students as a part of its functions. Some scholarship schemes have specially been designed for the welfare of meritorious students, girl students and differently abled students.RIFD Bureau is headed by Advisor and assisted by Director and Assistant Directors, Consultants & supporting staff in carrying out its activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Encouraging students to take-up higher education through PG scholarship and National Doctoral Fellowship.
- Encouraging girl students and differently abled student to take up technical education at graduation level.
- To inculcate entrepreneurship values and encouraging start-ups by students.
- Facilitating students to take-up Internship in Industry and Small & Medium Enterprises (SME’s)
- Improve the standard & quality of faculty in the technical institutes through various schemes and enabling them to tackle the challenges posed in the ever-growing field of technology.
- Qualifications and pay scales of faculty and supporting technical staff.
- Promoting Research in identified thrust areas in Technical Education.
- Facilitating upgradation of knowledge and skill by induction training programme to teachers employed in AICTE approved technical institutions.
- Facilitating students and faculty to visit and participate in National/ International conferences, seminars, competitions and symposium etc.
- Improvement of infrastructure of the Institutes. Replacement and modernization of machinery and equipment with those of the latest technology.