Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme and Scholarship for Differently Abled Students under SAKSHAM Scheme Implemented by All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi.
- Provisional eligibility merit list of 2017-18 (1st Year) for grant of Pragti & Saksham Scholarship
- Notification regarding PRAGATI &
SAKSHAM Scholarship for batch 2017-18 (1st Year)
- About the Scheme
- Instructions for Filling Online Application
- Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- List of Required Documents
- Scanned Copies of mark sheet of standard Xth / XIIth / Others as applicable and as filled up. (mandatory)
- Scanned copy of Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the institute (mandatory) (Annexure-I)
- Scanned Copy of annual family income certificate for the financial year 2016-17 in the prescribed format issued by Tehsildar or equivalent competent Authority. (mandatory) (Annexure-II)
- Scanned Copy of admission letter to Diploma/Degree course. (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of Tuition Fee Receipt, showing clearly and separately the amount of tuition fee paid. (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Seeded Bank Pass Book showing name of the student, Account number, IFSC code and Photograph pasted at appropriate place duly signed by Manager with rubber stamp of Bank affixed(mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of certificate issued by Competent Authority to the Differently abled candidate (PH candidate) (mandatory for application under scholarship for differently abled candidate), if applicable.
- Scanned Copy of AADHAR card.
- Attested Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate. (mandatory in case of candidates claiming benefit of reservation policy).
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage. (mandatory) (Annexure-III)
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY HARD COPIES/SOFT COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS/APPLICATIONS THROUGH E-MAIL/LETTER.
Login for Candidate