About the CellGPAT Cell deals with Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year to facilitate AICTE Approved Institutions / University Departments to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evolving Policy & Guidelines for GPAT
- Conduction of All India Level Test by facilitating candidates with Registration and Online Examination
- Assessment and Announcement of Results (All India Merit /Rank).
- Grant of Scholarship through DBT.
- Redressal of Grievances related to GPAT.
- Sharing of GPAT Results along with Data base with State Admission Authorities and University / Autonomous Institutions.