Approval Process 2022-23
As defined in the AICTE act 1987, Technical Education means programs, of Education, Research, and training in Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Management, Pharmacy, and Applied Arts and Crafts, and such other programs or areas as the Central Government may in consultation with the Council, by notification in the official gazette declare. For any kind of Queries/Complaints may contact AICTE Helpline.
- Corrigendum to APH 2022-23
- Approval Process Handbook 2022-23
- Changes in APH 2022-23
- Public Notice For Approval Process 2022-23
- YouTube link (Curtain Raiser for Approval Process 2022-23)
- Academic Calendar 2022-23
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's).
- Moratorium on Opening New Institutions.
- Letters/Circulars related to Approval Process 2022-23.
- Know Your APH.
- Raise Online Grievance
- Ph:011-2958-1333,1342, 1338
Time:10 am - 9 pm (Monday to Friday)