Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme and Scholarship for Differently Abled Students under SAKSHAM Scheme Implemented by All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi.
- The web portal has been reopened till 31-05-2017 to apply for Saksham Scheme for 2016-17 batch Students.
- Notification regarding PRAGATI & SAKSHAM scholarship for batch 2016-17(1st year)
- Instructions for Filling Online Application
- About the Scheme
- Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- List of Required Documents
- Scanned Copies of mark sheet of standard Xth / XIIth / Others as applicable and as filled up. (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of annual family income certificate for the financial year 2015-16 in the prescribed format issued by Tehsildar or equivalent competent Authority. (Annexure I)
- Scanned Copy of admission letter to Diploma/Degree course. (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of Tuition Fee Receipt, showing clearly and separately the amount of tuition fee paid. (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of Bank Pass Book showing name of the student, Account number, IFSC code and Photograph pasted at appropriate place duly signed by Manager with rubber stamp of Bank affixed(mandatory)
- Scanned copy of Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the institute (Annexure-II) (mandatory)
- Scanned Copy of certificate issued by Competent Authority to the Differently abled candidate (PH candidate) (mandatory for application under scholarship for differently abled candidate), if applicable.
- Scanned Copy of AADHAR card.
- Attested Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate. (mandatory in case of candidates claiming benefit of reservation policy).
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY HARD COPIES/SOFT COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS/APPLICATIONS THROUGH E-MAIL/LETTER.
Login for Candidate