Dr. S.K. Goel is Director, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Dr. S.K. Goel is Director, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). He received his MBA and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree in Management.
Having joined in AICTE in 1994, he has been at the forefront of bringing in some radical changes for transparency and accountability in AICTE.
He was also a Member of Advisory body of Technical Education in the union territory of Andaman Nicobar.
He was in charge of Public Grievance Redressal System, Anti Ragging Cell, and Vigilance Cell etc in the AICTE. He was instrumental in designing a transparent mechanism in Public Grievance, Vigilance, and Complaint Handing Process.
He is head of the Internal Audit Department of AICTE, which provides the right path for spending the government funds and Internal Audit Cell developed a Audit Manual in the AICTE.
Officer Incharge of Parliament Cell in AICTE.
He is heading the Legal Department of AICTE to handle the Legal matters at all India level in various Advisory in High Court & Supreme Court of India, Framing various regulations and rule of AICTE.
He also associates with Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for the state of Jammu & Kashmir with the aim to encourage the youth of J&K to pursue higher studies throughout the country and mingle different culture and thus bringing them to the integral part of the Country.
- Ex-officio Member Secretary of Eastern Regional Committee Kolkata of AICTE.
- Ex-officio Member Secretary of North Western Regional Committee, Chandigarh
- Chairman of the Selection Committee for the post of Librarian at NITTER, Kolkata.
- Member of the Governing Body of the NITTER.
- Organized Masters Training Program for experts in the Region of Eastern and North West Region of AICTE.
- Organized Stakeholders Workshop on Approval Process at Eastern Region.
- Yoga Program for student of AICTE approved technical Institutes at Chandigarh.
- Life Member of ISTM.