Prime Minister's Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) 2014-15
Click below the links to read the relative content.
- Warning - Unauthorized Admission of Students
- Status of renewal of scholarship of students AY 2014-15 upto April 2017.
- Report on renewal of scholarship of students AY 2014-15 as on 31-12-2016.
- Last date for submission of online DBT Application under PMSSS has been extended upto 20th October 2016.
- Utilization Certificate
- Receipt and Payment Account
- Tution Fee and Hostel Fee certificate
- Certificate from Institutions regarding Fee structure
- Certificate from university regarding not being under purview of state fee regulatory authority
- If student note residing in hostel then,certificate regarding reasonability of claimed rent.
- Certificate from Head of Institute regarding promotion to next class/level
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship
- Mandate form Institute(Bank details of Institute)
- Registration for Eligible Students _2014-15 approved by 16th IMC on recommendation of Government of Jammu and Kashmir
- List of Eligible Students_2014-15 dated 25.01.2016
- List of Eligible Students_2014-15
- Engineering Stream
- General Stream
- Medical Stream
- List of Not Eligible Students_2014-15 dated 25.01.2016
- List of NOT Eligible Students_2014-15
- Registration for Renewal of Scholarship Under PM’s Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir
Login for Candidate